Each year, the Moldex3D Northern America – Users’ Meeting is aimed to bring together the Moldex3D Community of users, partners, leaders and professionals in plastics and injection molding to share and discuss the latest developments and trends within the industry.
- Date：Apr 30, 2018 – May 01, 2018
- Location： The Inn at St. John’s, Plymouth, MI, USA
What You Can Expect:
- Stay up-to-date with the new plastics simulation trends, opportunities and challenges
- Successful cases from the Moldex3D User Community
- Fresh perspectives and the latest simulation technology in plastics and composite design and manufacturing
- Practical hands-on experience with Moldex3D experts
Torsten Kruse is schedule to present “Best Practices for Simulation Driven DFM in Injection Molding” on Monday, April 30th.