How much does Kruse Training cost?
We offer three different pricing structures:
- Individual lessons: Individual lessons are available for $40 each. You will have unlimited access to your purchased lessons for a six-month period with no license requirement. All available lessons available for individual purchase can be found here.
- Subscription plans: Subscription plans allow single or multiple uses to have unlimited access to the full Kruse Training library for a period of one year. Licensees have the option to pursue Kruse Training certification. A single user plan is $1,800 for one year. Multiple user pricing can be found here.
- Corporate program and flexible licensing: Kruse Training offers discounted corporate pricing and flexible license options. Details can be found here.
Can I buy one subscription and share it with my team?
Yes, we do have companies that purchase one “supervisor” subscription to train their teams. In this situation we only provide one log-in account, so this is not be an appropriate option if someone is seeking certification. Individual user accounts are required for certification eligibility.
Can I purchase lessons without committing to a license?
Yes! You can purchase individual lessons for $40 with unlimited access for 6-months from the date of purchase. Individual lessons can be purchased here. But please note that you will not be eligible for certification without purchasing a license.
How many lessons are in each level?
There are 70 lessons in level 1. The number of lessons will vary throughout the development phase for each additional level.
How long are the lessons?
The run time for a lesson ranges from 10 to 15 minutes. The Molding Defects lessons introduce interactive 3D technology that allows users to manipulate the featured parts so users may spend as long as they want on each lesson.
Is there an order for watching the lessons?
Although there is no specified order for the lessons, the content was created so the lessons naturally flow from one section to the next. The lessons within each section are numbered but can be viewed consecutively or individually in any order. The order of the sections is:
- Molding Fundamentals
- Polymer Materials
- Part Design
- Mold Design
- Molding Defects
How can I get certified?
Certification will be awarded to individuals that have viewed all 70 Level 1 lessons and successfully complete a final certification exam. Follow this link for more details on the certification process and requirements.
How many questions are in the certification test?
There are 100 multiple choice and true/false questions on the certification test.
What percent do I need to get right on the certification test to pass?
A passing score of 80% correct is required for certification. Kruse Training Certification is awarded in three degrees, depending on your final grade:
- 96-100% Master Certification
- 90-95% Gold Certification
- 80-89% Silver Certification
What happens if I fail the certification test? Can I retake it?
You will be eligible to retake the certification test after 6 months from the date of your last attempt.
What do I get if I finish the lessons and pass the certification test?
You will receive a printable personalized certificate in your email box from Kruse Training. The certificate will indicate which degree of certification you received based on your test score. And we will celebrate your success through our social media outlets.
I’m interested in subscribing to Kruse Training but need to present something to my supervisor. Do you have any downloadable materials?
Yes, we have a printable overview of the program that you can submit to your manager. Download it here.